Blowers and Vacuum Pumps
KAESER Positive Displacement (PD) Blowers
KAESER OMEGA PD blowers are available in pressures to 15 PSIG, and flows to 4400 CFM. Tri-Lobe design reduces pulsation and noise.
KAESER Omega blowers are available as bare blowers for retrofits, standard blower packages, and fully integrated packages with all motor controls, including available variable speed drives.
Airtech Regenerative Blowers
The Airtech Regenerative blower can reach pressures of up to 13 PSIG and flows to 1440 CFM, in a simple, oil-free, maintenance-free design.
KAESER Rotary Screw Vacuum Pumps
KAESER Rotary Screw Vacuum Packages are available in the 168 to 555 CFM capacity range, and are capable of up to 99.9% vacuum. They feature a Sigma Profile airend specifically designed for vacuum applications such as dust collection, packaging, bottle and tube filling, drying, degassing and filtration. Kaeser vacuum packages also include the Sigma Control system with Intel® processor to monitor all control functions and maintenance items.
- Energy-saving Sigma Profile airend
- TEFC, high-efficiency EPAct compliant motor
- Computer-based Sigma Control system
- Soundproofing and vibration isolation mounts ensure low noise levels and smooth, quiet operation
- Standard equipment includes inlet air filter mats, air-cooled cooler, and a combined reservoir and separator tank with safety relief valve and a multi-stage, oversized separator cartridge
- All units are piped and wired, ready for installation
Airtech Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Airtech’s L-Series rotary vane oil-flooded vacuum has integral exhaust filters, vibration isolators, and composite vane material which promotes longevity. The Airtech pump has an operating capacity range of 7-460 CFM while obtaining an end vacuum of 0.5 Torr.
Tuthill Kinney and Airtech Liquid Ring Pumps
Kinney® KLRC™ liquid ring vacuum pumps are ideally suited for pumping wet mixtures and even slugs of liquid. KLRC pumps are available in standard, all iron construction (no yellow metals) and 316 stainless steel.
Complete engineered system solutions, including instrumentation, controls, piping and valves; self-contained liquid recovery and recirculation are also available.
KLRC liquid ring vacuum pumps can achieve vacuum of 4 Torr (5.3 mbar a).
The Airtech 3AL is an ideal alternative to rotary vane vacuum pumps and older liquid ring technology. The 3AL arrives ready to use and requires no external water or oil supply. It has a self- contained internal water circuit, is oil and maintenance free, and is insensitive to dust and water vapor. The only thing it discharges is cool, clean air. 3AL pumps are available with capacities of 260 CFM and can achieve vacuum pressure of 28.5”Hg (35 torr). Optional air-jets can be utilized to achieve vacuum levels better than 29.5”Hg (10 torr).
Kinney Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps
Kinney KT series pumps are quiet running vacuum pumps with high pumping capacity at both high and low pressures. The triplex piston design is practically vibration-free.
All KT models include an integral, positive pressure lubrication system to insure reliable lubrication at all pressure levels.
Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
- Vacuum Packaging
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Vacuum Coating
- Full pumping speed down to 1 Torr
- Can operate continuously at any pressure up to 100 Torr
- Ultimate pressure 10 Microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- No metal to metal contact in pumping chamber
- Unequaled durability, even in dirty applications
- Compact footprint design
- Simple installation, no special preparations required
- Triplex piston design provides quiet, vibration-free operation